I’m down 10 pounds, and it wasn’t even really that hard, but I know what WILL be difficult is keeping it off, and pressing on to achieve more.
With this in mind, here are some motivating quotes that I found from various folks:
- I pray to be like the ocean, with soft currents, maybe waves at times. More and more, I want the consistency rather than the highs and the lows. – Drew Barrymore
- Don’t dig your grave with your own knife and fork. – English Proverb
- Part of courage is simple consistency. – Peggy Noonan
- Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. – Mahatma Gandhi
- It was character that got us out of bed, commitment that moved us into action, and discipline that enabled us to follow through. – Zig Ziglar
- If I want to be great, I have to win the victory over myself . . . self-discipline. -Harry Truman.